My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I love cats, dogs and other animals (sometimes more than people). I love my work too.

play online poker
Play Online Poker

Blogs I Read

Cy Orb Lorena Miss M The Talkmaster

Powered By Blogger TM

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

GETTING A FEEL FOR THE SITE

I am still trying to get a feel for using Blogger, as I was more familiar with another blog site. Hopefully soon I will be adding some stuff here, after I finish playing with the format a little. So be patient.

I hope to add some interesting links to different political and philosophical sites, as well as encourage discussion on different topics. I have some things I need to move from another site as well, but I have yet to figure out how I can have different categories here. If anyone knows about that, feel free to comment. Otherwise I'll figure it out eventually. I always do.

Cat





9:26 AM



2 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

I don't know how to sort into categories either.
I hadn't even thought about that, but you are alot more organized than I am. My thoughts are often a little bungled.
If I get the answer I will let you know.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

I'm sure I'll figure it sometime. I may just end up using a different template. There's a lot of stuff on the help boards, but I just need to sort through all of it, I guess. My other journal is still my main one, but this one will have a lot of the same stuff, maybe a little different stuff, but will be a little more 'family friendly', if you know what I mean ::wink::

Thursday, August 26, 2004 7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home