My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I love cats, dogs and other animals (sometimes more than people). I love my work too.

play online poker
Play Online Poker

Blogs I Read

Cy Orb Lorena Miss M The Talkmaster

Powered By Blogger TM

Friday, July 01, 2005

TODAY IS MY 10 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

I've been married for 10 years today. I was hoping that we would be doing something really special for this day, but alas, it's not going to happen. I'm still in pain from the dentist yesterday and I have a bad migraine as well. I'm working today, although my boss has said my 'color' doesn't look good and was hinting at me going home. I only have 2 more hours to go, though. I just wish I hadn't started getting a migraine too. A lot of it is this rainy weather we keep having and the barometric pressure changes. The rest of it is probably because I'm already in pain from the dental work, which limits me eating much, and I'm also irritated right now.

All we have planned is to go out to eat tonight. I don't think he's bought me anything and I haven't really bought him anything. Maybe we'll think of something together we want and get it eventually.

I think this would be a better anniversary if I wasn't in pain and I actually felt like doing something. All I feel like doing at the moment is going home and going to bed. But we really want to try and go to the German restaurant tonight because we don't go there often.

I'll see how I feel later. Right now, I can't even think about food.
2:06 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home