My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I love cats, dogs and other animals (sometimes more than people). I love my work too.

play online poker
Play Online Poker

Blogs I Read

Cy Orb Lorena Miss M The Talkmaster

Powered By Blogger TM

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

OFF TO THE DENTIST ONCE MORE

I stopped off at work for a few before I head on to the dentist.  I'm not really looking forward to going, but I will be happy to have the last couple of teeth I feel don't look that good looking better.  And then I shouldn't have to go back until 6 months later.  This time around I'm not going to wait so long, though.  I narrowly escaped a root canal this time around.


Our friend that works at NASA stopped by last night and as usual when he drops by, it ends up being a late night.  He was going to start tuning my piano, but we need either a tuning fork or an electronic tuner that is meant for tuning pianos.  My guitar tuner wouldn't work right.  So instead he sat down and played some jazz on the piano.  It really didn't sound too bad.  Earlier I had printed out some more White Stripes guitar music and learned another song.  Most of their stuff is pretty simple, but it sounds good.  It's just hard to believe there are only 2 people in the band.


Yesterday after work, I stopped by my boss's house to take a look at the kitten I'm getting.  He's only 3 weeks old.  I won't be taking him home until after I get back from "vacation" (ie. spending a week helping Mom).  He's going to be a snow marble Bengal.  He should have some nice contrast on the stripes being somewhat dark on his light coat.  My other cat is probably going to pout for a few days, but I think she will eventually get used to having another cat around.


Hubby's friend that is staying with us again (he's the one who fights with his girlfriend all the time).  He'd been paying her mortgage on a house his name isn't even on and that he doesn't even have a key to.  So anytime she got mad, she just locks him out.  Now that he got laid off at the same time hubby did (they were working at the same place), she doesn't have anyone to pay her mortgage and bills for her.  So I guess she's applying for some sort of welfare help and he has to go to court again this Friday.  I think he's already paying the maximum on child support that he can pay, except now he's only collecting unemployment, so he's making less money.  I don't know exactly what's going to happen there, but I think he's trying to have more custody and she's just wanting more money.  Seems to be a neverending battle between those two.  I feel sorry for the kid.


Well, that's all for now.  Gotta run.

4:11 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home