My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I love cats, dogs and other animals (sometimes more than people). I love my work too.

play online poker
Play Online Poker

Blogs I Read

Cy Orb Lorena Miss M The Talkmaster

Powered By Blogger TM

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

ANSWERS TO DROBBY'S INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

1. What kinds of extreme sports are you into?


Jetskiing (stand up jetskis), wakeboarding, skydiving, motorcycles and trying to learn how to surf. I also hope to get a ride in an aerobatic Pitts sometime soon. I've experienced zero gravity for a short period of time in a DC-3 with 29 other jumpers even though it wasn't really 'legal'. But I've never been upside down in an airplane yet.

Pictures located at: http://www.20six.co.uk/felinevamp1

2. How close do you live to the ocean?


About 5-10 miles if you go straight east, but there is no bridge right where I live so I have to go a little further to cross over from the mainland to get there.


3. What is the weirdest web site you have seen? Is it weirder than http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html?


I'd have to say one of these two: http://www.rathergood.com or http://www.subservientchicken.com/. I think the Angry Kittens on the first one is probably weirder for sure than the boohbah site. If you ever saw those Quizno's commercials with the weird looking and singing 'whatever the hell they were, but looked like dead rats', then this is where they came from... On the subservient chicken, you can make him do different things. He'll crawl or kneel for sure on command. Who knows what else you can get him to do?



4. What is your favorite TV show and why?


[Copied from my previous interview, since it was basically the same question]:

I have several but probably none that I just absolutely can't miss anymore. I get bored with TV these days it seems. Let's see... When I was younger my favorite TV show was "Lost in Space" or the old "Superman" series. Then when "Knight Rider" came out, you couldn't get me away from the TV then. Later on, it was "Star Trek", which I came to enjoy after taking a science fiction literature class in college. Then I really enjoyed "Star Trek: The Next Generation". I couldn't get into any of the other ones after that, though. I suppose nowadays I mostly enjoy "Family Guy", "South Park" and "King of the Hill" because I enjoy crude cartoon humor.


5. If you could instantly learn anything (like in The Matrix), what would it be and why?


Hmm, besides Kung Fu? I guess if it wasn't martial arts of some type, then perhaps being the best rock guitar player would be pretty cool.

Or maybe I'd like to learn the Path to Enlightenment, but I think learning that instantly would somewhat take away from the whole purpose of learning it on your own.



I've answered Drobby's questions. Read below if you want me to interview you.


MEME RULES


1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."


2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.


3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.


4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.


5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2:05 PM



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

D'oh! I should have checked Kawamoto's site to see if he had asked any questions. Sort of a waste of 2 of them.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

I suppose I could let you ask 2 different ones since you didn't know.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home