My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I love cats, dogs and other animals (sometimes more than people). I love my work too.

play online poker
Play Online Poker

Blogs I Read

Cy Orb Lorena Miss M The Talkmaster

Powered By Blogger TM

Thursday, May 26, 2005

CUTE MATH MEME

OK, you have to try this out. This little math meme will tell me what your favorite number and your age is at the end.

A. First of all, pick your favorite number.

B. Multiply your favorite number by 2.

C. Add 5 to what your result was for B.

D. Multiply your result from C by 50.

E. If you've already had your birthday this year, add 1755 to your result from D. If you have NOT had your birthday yet this year, add 1754 to your result from D.

F. Now subtract the four digit year in which you were born from the result you got from E.

G. Look at the result from F. The last 2 digits are your age. The first part of the number is your favorite number that you originally picked.


Pretty cool, huh?

10:22 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home