My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I love cats, dogs and other animals (sometimes more than people). I love my work too.

play online poker
Play Online Poker

Blogs I Read

Cy Orb Lorena Miss M The Talkmaster

Powered By Blogger TM

Thursday, May 05, 2005

ANSWERS TO MIDNYTECHYLDE'S INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

1. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?

I don't think I've had my greatest achievement yet. At least, I hope not. As far as what I've achieved so far, I suppose me turning my life around when everyone around me thought it would never happen, is probably pretty amazing.

2. What children's book from your childhood stands out most in your mind and why?

"Ballerina Bess". It was the first book I learned to read on my own.

3. If you were to start your own charity organization, what would your cause be?

To take care of all the homeless stray cats and dogs that people don't want or mistreat.

4. A genie gives you three wishes. What are they? (Wishing for more wishes does not count)

1. To be able to grant anyone else's wishes anytime I want. 2. To be financially secure enough that I didn't have to worry about the bills and that I could travel. 3. To take away the hurt I've ever caused anyone as though it had never happened.

5. A, B, or C? (I couldn't think of any more questions *lol*)

A, I guess.

I've answered Midnytechylde's questions.

Read below if you want me to interview you.

MEME RULES

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
2:35 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home