My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I love cats, dogs and other animals (sometimes more than people). I love my work too.

play online poker
Play Online Poker

Blogs I Read

Cy Orb Lorena Miss M The Talkmaster

Powered By Blogger TM

Thursday, May 05, 2005

ANSWERS TO JESSICA'S INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

1. Do you believe in the Afterlife?

Yes, I believe in some sort of afterlife, I suppose. I believe more along the lines of past lives and reincarnation though than just going to either Heaven or Hell.

2. When was the last time you cried and why?

April 25, 2005. I cried because I felt I had pushed away a friend I care very deeply about and that they were angry at me for something I did, but I didn't know exactly what it was that I had done.

3. What are your thoughts on euthanasia?

You didn't specify whether you mean euthanasia of animals or people. I have very mixed feelings about the issue for either one, I guess. Animals can't really tell you when they are in pain sometimes. I have an older cat who I'm constantly struggling with the decision on whether or not it is time for me to have him put to sleep. Sometimes I think he is in pain, other times he acts like he's fine. Every day I struggle with this because I've never had to make this decision before. At least with people, a lot of times they can let you know what they want. I know if I was terminally ill or a vegetable, I would not want to be kept alive. I think most people I know feel the same way. But whether or not I'd be strong enough to make that decision for someone else even if that's what they wanted, I don't know. I hope I never have to.

4. What celebrity would play you in a movie?

Jaime King. She played Jade in the movie "Bulletproof Monk"

5. When you go to the zoo, which animal do you see first?

The big cats, of course.

I've answered Jessica's questions. Read below if you want me to interview you.


MEME RULES

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1:19 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home