My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I love cats, dogs and other animals (sometimes more than people). I love my work too.

play online poker
Play Online Poker

Blogs I Read

Cy Orb Lorena Miss M The Talkmaster

Powered By Blogger TM

Monday, May 09, 2005

A Big Mac Tax In Detroit?

Looks like we're well on our way to taxing everything that isn't 'good' for you. I wonder how much longer before eating anything not good for you won't be allowed anywhere out in public? Or perhaps they will just make fast food illegal as they seem to want to do with cigarettes. After all we can't be trusted to make the right decisions without the Government's help in some way.


Maybe it's time for a Detroit Big Mac Party, Boston Tea Party style....






WCCO: A Big Mac Tax In Detroit?
9:12 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home